Darkest Powers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simon and Tori

5 posters

Go down

Simon and Tori Empty Simon and Tori

Post  *Ari* Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:15 pm

Any one else think that Simon and Tori are related? because I do and my friend agrees.And I was wondering if we're the only ones.
*Ari*
*Ari*

Back to top Go down

Simon and Tori Empty Re: Simon and Tori

Post  Pegasus Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:00 pm

I don't know. I can see how it's possible, but... i dunno. You see with Summoning I knew straight away Liz was dead, but my mates chose to believe otherwise. What with it being a YA read they didn't think it'd be so... harsh.

But with Tori and Simon... I'm not sure. I feel like I don't know enough to say they're related. But if they DO turn out to be related, I won't be surprised. alien (Love that alien!)
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post  katie93 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:31 pm

i so think they r b/c in The Awakening the demi-demon said that Tori's mother had a child(Tori) with another sorcerer & that the guy is Tori's real father not the guy she thinks is her father & Tori's mom also tells her in The Summoning to stay away from Simon so as Ari already pointed out that her friends(me & 1 of our other friends) think they r related i think they r half-brother & half-sister but idk i guess we will find out in The Reckoning

katie93

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 pm

I'm still on the fence with the whole half-siblings thing.

Part of me thinks they are, but the other part is completely against it.
It makes sense with all the little hints in the series that they could be siblings.
But they also could just have been misinterpreted because we don't know what they're leading up to yet.
Like with Tori's mom telling her to stay away from Simon, she could simply not like Kit and not want Tori to be associated with him. She could be worried that he would reveal the Supernatural world to her. It could even be the fact that she knows Simon's power is weaker than the average sorcerer, so maybe she doesn't want Tori with someone so weak, since she definitely values strength as an extremely important asset to have. There are lots of reasons why she would do this. Of course, the half-sibling thing definitely fits into one of those possibilites. Smile
And since the report about Tori on Dr.Davidoff's computer is vague and doesn't mention which sorcerer is actually Tori's father it could be anyone. It could be Kit, or it could be Andrew, or it could be someone that we have no clue about.

So honestly...I have no clue about this one. I have lots of thoughts about it, as you can see, but my decision about it is definitely still undecided. Question Like a Star @ heaven
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:01 pm

I completely agree with Ambur on this! I guess we'll have to see! Basketball (This kinda reminded me of simon a little!)
Caitlin
Caitlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:42 pm

That makes me think of Simon too lol Razz
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content