Darkest Powers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone :)

5 posters

Go down

Hey everyone :) Empty Hey everyone :)

Post  Ambur Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:33 pm

HEY!! Very Happy

So, I also found this forum through Facebook in the I LOVE DEREK SOUZA!!! Group ( I guess that gives away which team I'm on, huh? lol) Cool I'm pysched that we have a forum to talk about everything DP related in!

I'm Ambur...

....and I'm addicted to anything Kelley Armstrong, mostly just her werewolf stuff I guess. It started with the Darkest Powers, where I totally LOVED Derek! And then I read Bitten and thought Clay was super awesome, and dead sexy too I might add. Wink I don't know if any of you have read any of her adult stuff, but I really liked the ones I've read. I'm reading more of it right now too! Very Happy

Anywho...Chlerek(not sure if this is their official couple name or not lol) RULE! GO Derek GO! lol! (this lol guy so makes me think of Derek! anyone else? ....well a very out of character Derek anyways haha)
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone :) Empty Re: Hey everyone :)

Post  Pegasus Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:47 am

Hey Ambur! Welcome to the forum fellow Derek fan Very Happy

Im up to Industrial Magic in Kelley's adult novels. I didn't enjoy Bitten too much, but it got better afterwards. I I love you Clay!!! He's just... *sigh*
I haven't started on Industrial Magic yet, I keep on re-reading Darkest Powers!!!! Laughing
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:31 am

Hi Ambur!

Welcome to the Darkest Powers forum! It's great to see a fellow team Derek fan! Razz
Caitlin
Caitlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:50 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome you guys Very Happy
I'm glad that Derek is getting the right amount of love and attention in this forum, he's one awesome guy I love you

I just read her Men of the Otherworld book. It was just some of her online fiction that she put into a book, they were all centred around either Clay, Jeremy and a little bit was about Jeremy's father, Malcom. I really liked it, the Clay stories were the best though! Very Happy

Ya I'm reading Stolen right now. I just love her werewolf stories. Smile I actually loved Bitten, but I was pissed off at Elena through most of it, I was like, seriously stop being such a cow to Clay! He just wants to be with you! Sad I was like FINALLY when she realized that she loved him and everything. It was like, you're just coming to that conclusion now. lol If I were her I would've never left Clay at all, but I guess I had a lot better childhood than Elena, so it's hard to know why she did things. I can understand it though.
I just love thinking about Clay, and Derek. They definitely make me appreciate the whole werewolf species Wink and almost make me wish I was Team Jacob when it comes to Twilight haha. Then again if it were one of them as Jacob in Twilight I probably would be on their team. Wink
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasus Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:28 pm

Lol, since you're bringing up Jacob I might as well say it here that I loved wolves always, but I didn't fancy werewolves until Jacob. Very Happy
Lol, not going to do the whole Team Ed, team Jake thing, everyone's happy where they are Wink
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Ya, I'm not someone who tries to get people to switch teams either, let em be. Smile
I did like Jacob though, I just liked Edward more Wink
Wolves are awesome though Smile but with supernatural stuff I think I liked vampires first, so that probably influenced who I liked in Twilight too lol It probably had something to do with how much I loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer when I was little, and Angel...oh Angel, man I love David Boreanaz Wink
I'm not really picky though, pretty much all stuff like that is cool with me! Like Zombies! I LOVE ZOMBIES! Not, in a hot way or creepy things like that though, I just love those movies. There's just something about them that I can't get enough of Smile
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasus Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:31 pm

I've never gotton into zombies... not my type Smile
I CAN agree with David Boreanaz... LOVE him in Bones *sigh*
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:34 pm

I honestly couldn't tell you why I like them either, just do....guess I'll never know lol
It's probably some really weird psychological reason lol

I KNOW! Ahh...he just makes me smile all the time on that show! The new season starts tonight on fox Very Happy I'm psyched for it!
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasus Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:42 pm

Just watched it! Yippi-di-do!!!! LOVED IT!!!

Okay, so the finale I REALLY hated - too many confusing loose ends, stupid ones too, but they certainly made up for it in the first episode! Booth and Brennan forever!!!!!
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Oh now I'm really excited!
I didn't mind the finale, just because I knew they weren't gonna stop there, I was like, don't worry there's gonna be another season. But I was totally crushed when he didn't even remember who she was, especially since it seemed like Brennan was finally realizing how much she cared for Booth, and I was like NO! Come on! But I can't wait to see the premiere! Very Happy

I agree! Booth and Brennan Forever all the way!!! Very Happy
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone :) Empty Welcome!

Post  *Ari* Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Hey welcome, sorry I'm late to welcome u my brother is a total computer hog! pig So great to have u join! Oh and I happen to love bones too, but sadly I missed the first episode Crying or Very sad of the season, but never again will I let that happen Exclamation
*Ari*
*Ari*

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:54 pm

I missed it on tv too, but I just watched it on the internet. Smile If you want to watch it still you can definitely find it somewhere on the internet, it's all over it, I was able to watch it only a few hours after it premiered. Very Happy
It was an awesome season premiere! It's on again tonight...wooot!
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  katie93 Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:36 pm

wow im late on my welcome too lol but every1 already knos im team derek(i think every1 on this site is lol) but w/ the twilight subject im totally team threesome Laughing i cant choose between edward & jake but out of taylor & rob i am 100% team taylor he is so frickin hott Very Happy

katie93

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:49 pm

Aw don't worry about being late Smile Thanks I appreciate the welcome!
We've definitely got an awesome group on here! Very Happy
TEAM DEREK RULES! lol
Team threesome, lmao that is the best name ever! way better than switzerland haha
See I'm the opposite I love Rob! British accents are so sexy! And I love his scruffy look, he looks hotter to me when he's not in character as Edward though lol
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Team Threesome! Bahahahahaha! I never heard that one! That would actually be quite interesting! Razz

When it comes to Twilight, I am team Edward (But I like Jacob and if Edward had never come back, I would have loved if Bella and Jake got together!, I also read both Team jacob and Team Edward fanfics!, but mostly team edward ones! Razz)

When it comes to Rob and Taylor, That IS HARD TO DECIDE! I think I would be Switzerland! I love Rob, well, I can't really describe it but there's just something about him that makes me want to attack him (in a good way! Razz) and Taylor is the really sexy (and really illegal, lol!) boy next door. He always has a smile on his face and seems so genuine. How couldn't you love a guy like that!

Let's just say that I am PSYCHED for New Moon! Razz
Caitlin
Caitlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Ya I agree, Jacob was good for Bella, and like you said if Edward hadn't come back, I would have been ok with them being together, I still probably woulda been like Bella no, what about Edward? for a bit, but I would've got over it lol

Oh Rob. I can totally understand the wanting to attack him thing. haha I would respect Robert's space myself though, he seems to spook easily lol at least I say this, I really don't know what I'd do in that kind of actual situation, possibly do something extreme, like faint haha
And Taylor's definitely a happy-go-lucky guy, and he's got a great smile, but I still like Rob more. There's just something about Rob haha
I do love Taylor's abs though, they are simply magnificent Wink

YUP! New Moon is gonna rock! I'm psyched too! I really want to go see it on the opening night, but I might wait just because some of the fangirls might make me go deaf if I see it when they do haha
I don't think I'm quite at the fangirl level, I love em, but I don't exactly shriek when they come on the screen, well unless I'm mocking the fangirls haha Very Happy
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 am

hahaha! yeah, I guess, from what I'm hearing, Rob does get easily spooked! (Poor Guy!) I'm not exactly raging fangirl, but I still get excited when I see the movies for the first time. I just don't scream, well, out loud that is! Razz My mind is usually going: WHOA! or OME! I want to go on opening night too, but I am afraid that I won't be able to hear!
Caitlin
Caitlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:26 am

I know, and when he got clipped by that taxi because fangirls were chasing him, it was a little sad, the poor guy mentioned before he was afraid of getting hit by a car and his fans chased him and made it happen. Poor Rob, no wonder he gets skitish. haha
Very Happy Yup I think I've got a pretty loud inner scream too haha
I was gonna start using OME cause it made me giggle, but then I told my best friend about it and she looked at me like I was insane and was teasing me. In a very vindictive fashion too, I think she even said she wouldn't talk to me if I used it. Sad so I didn't. But, it still makes me smile haha
Totally, the theatres will be so loud on opening night, especially since some people will probably see it at least ten times in theatres, so they wouldn't care about noise lol
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  katie93 Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:47 pm

haha yea i love team threesome too but taylor is around my age(only about a year older) & i jus want to eat him up hes so scrumptious lol but my friend becca said she was gonna marry rob so i said that she could marry him & i could marry taylor Very Happy lol

katie93

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:27 pm

that's some effective problem solving right there Very Happy
me and my friend were like that for McFly, we both liked different guys in the band so it was all good Very Happy
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  katie93 Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:58 pm

i love mcfly my fav songs from them are 'too close for comfort' and 'five colors in her hair' lol but 'too close for comfort' is my all time favorite from them

katie93

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:50 pm

I know! They're awesome!
I love tons of their songs! It's hard to choose! But, Stargirl and Obviously would be close to the top of my list lol oh and Transylvania, Sorry's Not Good Enough. Oh I just love em all! lol Very Happy
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum