Darkest Powers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First few chapters

3 posters

Go down

First few chapters Empty First few chapters

Post  Pegasus Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:14 am

So anyone else read the first 3 chapters of The Reckoning?

If you haven't you can find it on http://www.chloesaunders.com/... in her locker. OR go here http://www.kelleyarmstrong.com/aReckon.htm Very Happy

I loved Derek in those chapters, his rescues will always have me screaming for joy bounce
I also think there's something more than Tori's story that's bothering him - maybe his feelings for Chloe? Very Happy

On another note now that Dangerous (on Chloe's Myspace and LiveJournal page) has finished, Kelley tells us in this falls newsletter that starting January 15th she will give us a chapter from The Reckoning on the 1st and 15th of every month up until May 1 - When it comes out cheers OH HAPPY DAYS!!!!!
That means we get the first 10 chapters (if you add every 1st and 15th until May) before The Reckoning comes out!! YAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

First few chapters Empty Re: First few chapters

Post  Ambur Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:42 pm

The first three chapters were awesome!
I love how Chloe and Derek just mutually agree to kind of keep things from Simon without ever having to talk about it lol
Ya I agree, I think he's mostly unsettled about how he feels for Chloe, especially since it seems like Simon is finally catching on to the fact that Derek has some feelings for Chloe. Tori's escape is kind of suspicious though, I can see why it would bother him, but then again maybe the Edison Group really did underestimate Tori or realize that by keeping her hostage they gained nothing, since the others would never try and save her, even Chloe wasn't really planning on it.
I love how Chloe automatically thinks of Derek though, even when the ghost was just leading her away to talk, she was thinking about how she could tell Derek. Sure, it could be just the fact that no one else has superhearing, but I think it's more that Derek has become the person she runs to when she needs help. He's her confidante, her friend, and I think we all can tell there's something more too Wink
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasus Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Ambur wrote:I love how Chloe automatically thinks of Derek though, even when the ghost was just leading her away to talk, she was thinking about how she could tell Derek. Sure, it could be just the fact that no one else has superhearing, but I think it's more that Derek has become the person she runs to when she needs help. He's her confidante, her friend, and I think we all can tell there's something more too Wink

Amen. cheers
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:56 pm

I think "Dangerous" was AMAZING! I have read it a million times! I can't wait until she starts releasing chapters! Actually, I can't wait until May 1st! That would be even better! Very Happy

I am in complete agreement about the first three chapters! Hallelujah!
cheers
Caitlin
Caitlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:44 pm

I loved Dangerous too! I forgot to talk about it before lol
It was nice to have Derek's POV! I hope she does more from Derek's POV, like when he and Simon distract the Edison Group to let Chloe and Rae escape. Or when they were waiting for Chloe to go to their Rendevous Point. Any Derek POV would be awesome with me though lol
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum