Darkest Powers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you share it?!

+2
Admin
Pegasus
6 posters

Go down

Did you share it?! Empty Did you share it?!

Post  Pegasus Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:40 pm

I don't know about everyone else but after reading The Summoning, and it's heart-stopping cliff-hanger, I INSTANTLY got my friends to read it. I was obsessed, and I wanted someone else obsessed with it too. My mate thought I was mad, she read it and liked it but... still thought I was losing it. Got another friend to read it and she became as hooked as I did. Laughing
Now we're both rooting for Chloe and Derek and waiting for The Reckoning to come out like loonies flower

So, anyone else share DP with their mates? Smile
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Did you share it?! Empty Re: Did you share it?!

Post  Admin Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:00 pm

The day i finished reading The Summoning, i emailed my best friend about it. But she had already read it! At the time, she was "Team Simon", and hated Derek, but i have succesfully corrupted her (BWAHAHAHA!), and both of us are diligently waiting for The Reckoning. C'mon May!! (hey, i got it right this time!)

affraid sorry, i just saw this one and cracked up, i have to put it here.
-Admin.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkestpowers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:12 pm

No, not really. None of my friends are into reading Crying or Very sad
That's why I need a place like this to share my love for the series and to *jumps up and down like Alice Cullen on Crack*
share my pain in waiting until next May for "The Reckoning" in which I hope that Derek and Chloe realize they are totally meant to be!
Caitlin
Caitlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasus Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Caitlin wrote:No, not really. None of my friends are into reading Crying or Very sad

Ouch. I forced it on my friends so I would finally be able to discuss it with someone! Very Happy
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:47 pm

You're lucky your friends read it! My friends don't read ANYTHING unless they have to for school (Not including Twilight of course! Razz)
Caitlin
Caitlin

Back to top Go down

Did you share it?! Empty friends

Post  *Ari* Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:02 pm

Yeah I totally did I read it and loved it and I have a best friend who swaps good books with me so I told her she should absolutely read it and then our obsession with it got our other friend to read it. So then she got obsessed with it. We are all Team Derek!
*Ari*
*Ari*

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Hahaha! I am on Team Derek as well! Razz
Caitlin
Caitlin

Back to top Go down

Post  katie93 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:24 pm

*Ari* wrote:our obsession with it got our other friend to read it. So then she got obsessed with it. We are all Team Derek!

im that other friend!!! lol & of course i love derek more everytime i read it especially in The Awakening i can't wait till May when The Reckoning comes out bounce

katie93

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Awe, you guys are lucky.
A bunch of my friends read, but not many of them are into supernatural books, so I'm left telling them about it, which they don't mind really.
So at least they let me talk their ears off about it! lol
My best friend and I both love to read, but we read totally different things, so we pretty much give summaries of the books we're reading to each other, and then we talk about it like we've both read them. It's actually pretty fun, cause by telling it your way your friend is kind of forced to see it from your point of view, so they usually always agree with all the things you do! (like how awesome Derek is! lol) Very Happy
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasus Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:50 am

^^^ Lol! That's cool! Getting only YOUR point of view is clever Wink
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:53 pm

Yup Very Happy It's the best. And then you can just keep talking about the parts you like. Smile
The only series I can't do this for is Twilight, just cause my friend isn't a big vampire fan, especially when it comes to Twilight. lol
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasus Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Lol, don't blame her. I've gone off vampires after the whole Twilight frenzy Neutral
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:18 pm

I had pretty much the opposite reaction. I kinda got addicted to vampire books, and then I found DP which made me love werewolves, so now pretty much anything supernatural I'll read or at least give a try lol
I am psyched for New Moon though, the CGI and all that looks so much better than Twilight, even the actors. They all look so much better, well except Rob, in the commericials he looks like the walking dead, which I guess is what they're trying to go for. The eyes look way better in this one too. I didn't like the filtering that Catherine Hardwicke used, it made everything look so dull and washed out. Sad I liked Twilight though, I thought as far as book to movie transisitions go that one was pretty good. I'm hoping New Moon will be as good as I think it will be too. Smile
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasus Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:22 pm

I can't wait to see the werewolves parts!! Very Happy The transformation looks brilliant.
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:24 pm

I know! It looked so cool in the commercial! I was like, not how it happens in the book, but that's so cool I don't even care! Very Happy lol
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum