Darkest Powers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chloe's old friends

4 posters

Go down

Chloe's old friends Empty Chloe's old friends

Post  *Ari* Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Do you guys think that Chloe will run into her old friends in the third book? Because I was rereading the first book and I realized she had friends and then they just disapear. I think they would accept her cuz I know if I had a friend who saw ghosts I wouldn't care! lol! Yeah especially if she brought Simon and Derek along with her! I love you
*Ari*
*Ari*

Back to top Go down

Chloe's old friends Empty Re: Chloe's old friends

Post  katie93 Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:41 pm

haha love the last part lol! but i dont think that kelley will bring back chloe's old friends but who knos maybe she will lol

katie93

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasus Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:14 pm

Laughing If she were my friend and she brought Simon and DEREK back with her I'd throw her a "Welcome Back!" party! cheers

Hmm... I don't think she'll return so soon to her old life, it's like she realised at the end of Awakening - she doesn't fit into that life anymore, she couldn't fit in. I think there's a chance of meeting her father but not her friends.
Did anyone else realise that boy in her school, who asked if she was going to the dance, probably had a crush on Chloe?
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambur Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:21 pm

Ya I don't think she'll run into them again, I think they were only in the first part to show that Chloe was "normal" at first, or as normal as she could be, since she wasn't popular, I think it was just to stress that Chloe had friends, she wasn't socially awkward and that she had a somewhat normal life. Ya, I thought it was kind of a given that Nate (I think that was his name) had a crush on Chloe. And you're right Chloe's realized she doesn't belong in her old life anymore and that being "normal" isn't really an option anymore.

I don't really think they'd welcome her back, not to be pessimistic or anything, but her school did have cliques and there was definite gossip, I think she'd be kind of ostracized if she came back. And if she brought Derek and Simon it'd probably be worse, Simon might be okay if he stayed far away from Chloe that is. And Derek, well he's not the most social guy and people tend to be afraid of him. I mean I think he's awesome and would LOVE to meet him, but Chloe's friends and the rest of her school don't seem to be the kind that would. Didn't she have some thought about how it was hard to fit in at her art school too, so I'm assuming they wouldn't be that accepting, it's common knowledge that kids can be cruel. But at least if she went back she could spend some alone time with Derek cause they'd both be misfits Wink haha
Ambur
Ambur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down