Darkest Powers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Material from "The Reckoning"!

2 posters

Go down

New Material from "The Reckoning"! Empty New Material from "The Reckoning"!

Post  Caitlin Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:05 pm

I saw a blog post by "Chloe" on myspace and Kelley said that she will release another chapter of "The Reckoning" in January! I am EXTREMELY EXCITED! After finishing the first release of Reckoning chapters and "Dangerous" several times, I have been CRAVING more! Shocked cheers
Caitlin
Caitlin

Back to top Go down

New Material from "The Reckoning"! Empty chapter 4

Post  Pegasus Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:30 pm

So we finally got another chapter from The Reckoning! What'd you think? Very Happy

It was sad to see how after all Chloe and the others have been through they're still treated like kids! I mean, hello! She has a gunshot wound to prove it all! Evil or Very Mad But no, these experienced supernaturals know what they're talking about.
I was glad to see there was a necromancer in the group of people that came, at least Chloe might be able to get some advice Neutral

The chapter ended too soon for my liking!! I can't believe I have to wait sooo long for the next one! Crying or Very sad
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

New Material from "The Reckoning"! Empty Re: New Material from "The Reckoning"!

Post  Caitlin Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:18 pm

I FREAKING LOVED IT! But i totally agree! It wasn't enough! Sad

I hate the fact that the two older supernaturals are probably going to give the gang a hard time.

The whole Andrew and Derek thing was mentioned again! I really want to know what's going on here. The more and more I think about it, the more sure I am that Kit and Andrew's falling out involved Derek. I really want to know!

I loved that Derek and Chloe had another little moment! (I am a MAJOR Chloe/Derek fan! Razz)

Simon was as funny as ever: "Is he drinking the Ketchup yet?" Hehehe! Of course Derek complained about the breakfast! That is so him! Watching out for everyone but himself and Simon not caring!

Hahaha! I loved Derek's little: "Yeah, but stupidity isn't a capital crime" I loved how Derek, Simon and Tori stuck up for Chloe.

I also loved Derek's "We're good" growl and Chloe knowing what it meant. Then his "Whatever", I'm sure him and Chloe will be having a chat soon! YAY!

I NEED MORE!
Caitlin
Caitlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasus Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:53 am

Im glad the others stood up for her too! Just because Rae made a mistake doesn't mean she's gone for good, at least I hope not. hehe! I love how he finished her sentence when she couldn't find the right words "I don't mean you need to confide in me, just don't..." "...Blow you off when you know something's wrong."

*sigh* I love you Loooove these two! They're totally meant to be together!! Very Happy
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:00 pm

*Sigh* I know!

Ou! and she didn't stutter! She blushed instead! Razz
Caitlin
Caitlin

Back to top Go down

New Material from "The Reckoning"! Empty Chapter 5

Post  Pegasus Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Did you read Chapter 5? It's not up on livejournal yet, but Kelley Tweeted it: "It's up! The Reckoning. New chapter (# 5). New ARC contest. New site (http://bit.ly/ayggqV) Enjoy!"

Once you've read it, here are my thoughts:

Ggrrr Simon. Why does he always have to come in! Arr! Evil or Very Mad
Best line ever (by Tori): "I think you and Chloe make the most nauseatingly cute couple ever."
Hahahahahhahahah!!!! hhahahahahhaha!!!! Laughing lol!

YAY! Go Tori!! cheers
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:18 am

I loved it! I CRINGED when Tori made her comment about Chloe and Simon being a couple. I really think that Chloe notices Derek or thinks about Derek more than she does Simon. I would really hate it if Chloe and Simon got together! I feel so bad for Derek! I wouldn't blame him if he was freaked out by Tomas. I think that this Tomas is going to appear... Hmmmmm...... I wonder.... I NEED MORE!
Caitlin
Caitlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasus Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:46 pm

I think Chloe has noticed Simons attention towards her. I mean she's never been out with a guy before, so she would be more aware of a guy being all touchy-feely with her, all of a sudden. With Derek it's different, he doesn't flirt with her, but they generally care about each other. Eek! I don't think Simon and Chloe are gonna end up together because kelley has been hinting at Derek & Chloe the past two books Very Happy

I think Thomas is going to be alright. If he objected to the way the werewolves were treated I think he's on the good side. I'd rather him tell Derek about being a werewolf than any mutt off the street. Clay or Jeremy from the Pack would've been great but I don't think Derek would trust them after hearing what Ramon and Liam said about the Pack Neutral
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:52 pm

I definitely agree!

But even if Derek was flirting, he probably wouldn't know that he was lol!
Caitlin
Caitlin

Back to top Go down

New Material from "The Reckoning"! Empty Chapter 6

Post  Pegasus Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:15 pm

Did you read it? It even came out 3 days early!!!! bounce

Ah, Im loving these chapters until the whole thing comes out.
I must say I LOVED it when Derek popped out and wanted some time alone with her, almost wanted to stab something when Simon showed his face. Why cant he leave Chloe alone?! I guess we're going to have to put up with him fpr a bit until derek and chloe finally happen later in the book... Neutral
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:38 pm

YES! I read it! I totally wanted to stab Simon too! ARRRGGHHH! Simon is going to drive me crazy!

Did you see the description for the book on the Harper-Collins site? VERY *squee* worthy!
Caitlin
Caitlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasus Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:57 am

Yes I did!!!! I love you

Chloe must face her evolving feelings for both an irritable, antisocial werewolf and his charming, sweet-tempered brother—who just happens to be a sorcerer. As if raising the dead wasn't enough.

Hello!! Go for the irritable, antisocial werewolf!! Very Happy Who wants the charming, sweet-tempered one anyway?! Mad
I think I read a similar description somewhere else but it said she was "leaning towards the werewolf, which is not normal" ... bounce
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down